Tuesday 9 March 2010

Magazine advert Draft

This is the first draft of my magzine advert, however there's a few changes I need to make to it for it to connect into my digipak and video better



Such as the background - I need to make this the greeney/teal I've used in my digipak and instead of using my digipak cover I'm going to take the tree from the cover as my focal point and in information around it as Nick said that I didn't really need to have an image of the actually digipak as my digipak is simple so my advert needs to repersent this aswell.

This magazine advert for Lou Barlow, Pete posted on the blog and the album cover for the band was a influence on my advert and digipak designs as it uses a simple design and they both link into one another really well.

magazine cover:


album cover:

No comments:

Post a Comment