Friday 26 February 2010

26.02.10

Today was a bit of a fail.
I was late for filming due to being ill, then when I arrived we didn't have all our performers as they were busy with their own projects and it was freezing! So Emma Rob and I decided to delay filming the 'Tea Party' on Monday when all our performers would be available and we had more time etc.
We did manage to shoot some footage of our Queen of Hearts, Playing Card and Mad Hatter characters, which hopefully we will be able to use. After this I went home because I still felt unwell so unfortunately the footage from today hasn't been captured on Final Cut Express as of yet.

Monday we plan to set up first lesson then shoot second lesson. Fingers crossed the weather won't be so depressing and all our performers are available.

I look forward to seeing how our speed change part of our song works out aswell as the stop-motion character change shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment