Wednesday 10 February 2010

The Art of Alice in Wonderland

I protested about this a lot to Nick but seeing as I had to wait for Angelica today I decided to go to the LRC (like Nick had insisted I do) and try and find something that relates to the project.

I actually found this really interesting book called The Art of Alice in Wonderland which is basically a combination of illustrations produced by 30 'masterful illustrators' of Alice in Wonderland characters and quotes.

'The art of Alice in Wonderland is a visual treat that is sure to delight every Alice fan.'

The book was produced by Wonderland Press and Stephanie Lovett Stoffel and published in 1998.
The images in the book range from classic wonderland to more modern contemporary illustrations. I took a few photo's of the images I liked the most.













No comments:

Post a Comment