Monday 1 February 2010

Note from Charna

Today Charna posted this on blog regarding location for our music video:

VERY sorry for posting on your blog Christina, feel free to delete this when you've read it!! It's just that I totally forgot to talk to you in lesson and also FB won't work here (still in College).

Ali, Sophie, Kirk and a few others went to film mine & Sophie's film opening in the woods behind my house. Sadly it didn't work out and we had to cut the whole thing out so that time it was pointless. Anyway blahblah. to the point.

I have this shed with power at the end of our garden that leads right into some woods and if we get an extention from there there's a cool clearing you can use. We didn't even think of this and made a bonfire and used a lantern & candle lights but yeah. fairy lights work work fine- ask Sophie/Ali they've been there!

So yeah. Just offering up my garden/the woods for a possible location for your video.

Byez!
-x-
Char.


This was very useful to hear and I am pleased we now have a suitable back-up plan, I will message Charna back soon thanking her and see if its possible to see the location or see photo's or something.
Overall good news for myself and my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment