Sunday 28 February 2010

Amelia's Anthology of Illustration

A collection of different playing card illustrations found in Amelia's Anthology of Illustration












I was looking through my illustration book and I noticed a variety of different playing card illustrations which are really cool.
The reason I thought it’d be good to share these on my blog is mainly because we hung playing cards from the tree in our band performance scene, which looked really effective.

Although we used ‘traditional’ playing cards we could have made our own which would relate more into the concept/ideas we had for our video.
The playing cards I looked at inspired me to create my own design that links into my groups video.


This card obviously portrays the tea party concept of our music video.



It's not as good as the ones found in AAOI

No comments:

Post a Comment