Monday 1 February 2010

Make-up Ideas

These a few photo's of Emma that she took of her make-up ideas.




I really like the simplicity of it but with the statement eyes. I think this will work in our video and look effective.
Obviously this well be the make-up for our performers expect Rob.
I also have make-up like this that we can use including a liquid sliver eyeliner pen which might look interesting.


I was flicking through a magazine in a waiting room earlier - I forget what the magazine was but I came across these photo's of models with the same kind of themed make-up Emma did, just a bit more over the top. I probably looked like a bit of a weirdo taking photo's but these are models that make-up I liked (and links to Emma's makeup)




This particular model's make up is very glittery - possibly a bit ott but I like the stars and the colour theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment