Monday 1 February 2010

Location

Today i took some crappy photo's on my phone (I should of taken a Nikon out from our classroom really) of the rough location on college that we might use, it's closer to the art classroom then I thought so hopefully we'll have permission to use the power from there for our lights.

These are the photo's:





You can't really tell from the photo's but theres two trees near each other roughly the same size where we could hang the lights then use the centre of the trees as the performance area.

This is a photo I took last year for a different project of a location near the photo's above that could also work - however it's a little further away from the class.

















It may be more difficult to shoot here as the tree's are further apart and smaller (regarding the lights) Also as I said before it's further away from the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment