Thursday 25 February 2010

Problem

I remember from yesterday there being a problem with the camera/our footage
The trouble was that although the camera was on Auto focus it had trouble focusing on the band performance, however because we had a plastic bag over the camera to protect it from the rain I couldn't always tell if it was in focus.

The only times where the camera wasn't in focus intentionally was when I had put it on manual to get my lights out of focus coming into focus shot.

As I captured the footage onto Final Cut Express a moment ago I noticed that a large amount of the footage is out of focus. 

To overcome or disguise this problem we are going to get Emma to lip sync the song at our tea party shoot tomorrow so we have more footage of the song actually being sung. We will still use the footage we already shot as some of the out of focus shots actually look quite nice because of the lights. Also if Emma is free before or during the weekend we could get some close up shots of her lip syncing with the set-up we had yesterday, but with just her and just a complete run through of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment