Tuesday 19 January 2010

19.01.10

Today we we're given the playlist containing the songs we can pick from for our pitch/music video.
The list is as follows:
Myself and Rob listened to all of the songs, sharing thoughts after each. We then narrowed the list down to the songs we're interested in
1. Au Revoir Simone - Shadows
2. The Black Keys - Strange Times
3. Michelle Branch - Everywhere
4. Two Door Cinema Club - Cigarettes in the Theatre

Au Revoir Simone seems to be very popualr among the class with most groups wanting to use it. However I hope that the ideas myself and our group have come up with is interesting enough and different to other ideas to other groups. At this moment in time I am leaning towards this song, although if we were to produce a video for a different song I wouldn't be too disappointed.

We then thought more about ideas for each song
I made notes in my book

No comments:

Post a Comment