Monday 18 January 2010

Previous Student Music Videos

I have been looking at previous student music videos, and came across one I really enjoyed and one I thought didn't work so well.

The one I really enjoyed is by a media group here at Long Road.

Q3-50 MUSIC VIDEO 2009 from SATMEDIASTUDIES on Vimeo.

I think this video really works with the song, and you can tell the group really thought out and planned the shots. The lip syncing is also very well done by the performer who is also wearing clothes that fit the genre of music, which shows research and planning had been thought out also. I like the animation used as well, which fits the lyrics.

Overall a very good student music video in my opinion.

This is the student music video I thought didn't work so well

[need to finish]

No comments:

Post a Comment