Sunday 24 January 2010

Everywhere.

I feel like my group and I have been very focused on the song Shadows, which probably isn't the best thing to do since we're competing against two other groups for the song.

However our back up song is Everywhere by Michelle Branch, although as a group we haven't really spoken much about this song, I think we all agree on a stereotypical girl boy storyline. In the original music video this stereotypical storyline is displayed but in my opinion not in a very interesting way, so I'd like to think of a more creative way to do it.

I also discovered that Everywhere is a first choice song for another group, which means if we don't get Shadows the chances are we won't get Everywhere either. I think myself and my group should re-evaluate the songs on the play list tomorrow just so we're not stuck if we can't produce a music video for our first choice song and back-up song.

I'm really rather excited about our Shadows idea though, so if we don't get Shadows, it would be nice to try and incorporate the idea into another simiular song.

No comments:

Post a Comment