Monday 25 January 2010

Treatmeant Feedback

Today, I missed first lesson about Music Director Chris Cunningham which I need to catch up on.
However Inisecond lesson the class swapped Treatments with people that had written one for a different song. Elliott read mine and I read Louis'.

The feedback Elliott wrote me for my treatment was:
- Where does the tea party start/end?
- Does anything happen during the party?

- What camera shots are used for the band?
- What is the most focus put on?

- How will you get power/lights/instruments to the woods?
- Where will you get props/costumes?

- Understandable with the band at the tea party, good style concept

Whilst reading Louis' I noticed a differnece between his and mine. His treatment had a kind of 'this happens, then this, then this etc' apporach which was good as it felt like I was being taken through the treatment stage by stage. He also had alot of camera shots he knows he wants to use. Whereas mine has a 'I want this to happen and this but i'm not sure how' apporach.

Taking this and Elliott's feedback on board I am going to improve my trearment before tomorrow pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment