Sunday 24 January 2010

'I'm Moving On' Test Photo's

So basically, I found this image of fairy lights with paper over the tips of the light bulbs reading 'i miss you already'



This gave me the idea of using this in the video for Shadows (as it fits into the light concept were going for) but using lyrics from the song such as 'i hope your coming with me' or 'i'm moving on' or 'don't blame it on your shadows'

As I have nothing better to do today I decided to test this out myself.
Here are a few photo's I took...

(close-up)


I used the lyric 'I'm Moving On' as you can see, the photo's aren't very good and un-edited.

I think this could work using a tracking close up shot, i'm not sure how keen I am on this idea yet but tomorrow i'll see what my group thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment