Monday 25 January 2010

Moodboard for Everywhere

I made this mood board for Everywhere as part of our back up plan.
I did it at home so i'm not sure what my group will think of it, although I did use a few images Emma posted on her blog for this song as well as additional images I found on flickr. I kinda rushed it and only used a few images but it creates a sense of what were going for... I think.



The mood board mainly shows our idea of the stereotypical girl boy relationship.
I used the image of the word 'Dream' and the pillows with writing on as in the song the lyrics read 'and when I close my eyes all I see is you' which in a prevouis task made us think of having a shot of eyelids closing then the face of the person they 'see' appear with faded edges and all bright as if it were a dream. The pillows with writing on also made me think of creating a mid shot were the main actor wakes up in bed and gets up and walks out of shot, the camera would then change to a close up of the bed where the pillows would lie with a lyric from the song. Just a thought.
I really like the Polaroid image and I think it would be fun to use polariods in this video (i know that in the original music video they use polariods but I'm not a fan of the music video itself). I own two polariod camera which we could use, I also have this software on my laptop that converts images into polriods, so it's something we could do if we wanted (if we end up with this song)

No comments:

Post a Comment