Monday 18 January 2010

ANCILLARY PRACTICE TASK - MAGAZINE ADVERT

This is the magazine advert I created for the part 2 lesson of the Ancillary task.
As you can see the theme from my digipak runs through onto this advert which shows continuity.
I'm not too keen on this though and it was a little rushed


I used the same colours and font from my digipak, as well as the same image from the front cover.
I used the image in the same way as before using the easer tool to create the eroded effect edges. I also copied and pasted the same image another four times on the tamplate making them rotate in different directions underneath the central image so it would look more abstract and would stand out in a magazine.
I also added a Review from The Observer and the record label 'Moshi Moshi'. What I failed to do however is add the release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment