Wednesday 10 March 2010

10.03.10

Today I was editing solo as my group had other lessons to attend. I focused on covering up the shots where Emma giggles; I think I managed to remove all of them. I then decided to cut the song short as at about 3:10 the song becomes instrumental for like a minute and Nick said that it was long enough at three minutes. It would have been a pain to try and fill this to be honest as we didn’t really shoot anything suitable for this part, so that’s a relief.

I also spoke to Nick about my digipak and magazine advert as I’ve actually built a digipak I’d like to cover in my Photoshop designs, so I asked if I could print it in a3 to do this. He said I could only do this in Photography so I gave him all my Photoshop files and hopefully he’ll be able to sort something out for me, then tomorrow i’ll be able to stick on the design. He then he took a look at my magazine advert and gave me some useful advice so I shall be re-editing that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment