Thursday 4 March 2010

Digipak Feedback

I received feedback for my potential digipak front cover from my peers today. 



They commented on the composition, colour/imagery and typography, here is what they thought


Composition:
- I like how the camera focus is on the teacup and how everything else is out of focus. The teacup really stands out which i think is good
- Perfect!
- good effect - draws me to the cup.

Colour/Imagery:
- Not much colour
- The colour schemes match and refelct the artists. The picture is great - focus.
- Cold atmosphere of a magical existence 

Typography:
- Nice style of writing
- Cute and also reflects the artist
- Nice effective font used (more information needed)

I don't really understand why my feedback is so positive - I don't think this is a very strong image that I would want to use for my final digipak. I'm glad that people think that the image reflects the artists as now I feel I know how to make that connection again in other photo's I may take for the digipak or magazine advert. I also agree that I need to add more information to make it look like a digipak you'd find in shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment