Friday 12 March 2010

I've noticed that my final digipak is nothing like my mock up or first idea's
(reminder of what they are - http://musicvideocm3christina.blogspot.com/2010/02/digipak-magazine-mock-up.html and https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEimn9A4_t77Y2olh-nrMI28I6PD1ckYIVDUmZ4oHajBlcX7iwrbnyEQcmlUZKVsKESWR92vf30QYD-oQJRdxXAsEuWOpDAejT1l0j7VUTE6uY0cDHsUWOFkC6HMBA-h9u7F6ce-Cnyjhwwl/s1600-h/IDK.jpg) nor the digipak's my group produced - I quite like that we all created very different digipaks and took a different approach to the task though, especially seeing as we've been working very closely with one another to produce our music video, and thus far our idea's have been fairly similar.

I think I prefer my final digipak (to my mock-ups) as it's simple and the colours work well together and the images are strong which helps everything fit together. It also fits in with our video, as our performance/locations are set outside in a forest and I also included out of focus lights which feature in our video.

However my first idea-using the teacup would of worked as well. It was is interesting to see that Emma had created her digipak around our tea party theme which works so well and is so cute! The imagery is strong and theres a clear link between the digipak and the video which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment