Thursday 4 March 2010

What have you learnt from looking at other people's work?
In all honesty, I didn't learn much from looking at other peoples digipaks. Maybe I needed to look at more then just three but from what I saw I noticed that not many people used effects or edited their images or didn't even use there own images in the first place - two out of the three people's digipaks I looked at had used found imagery. The one digipak I did look at that had used their own images and edited them well was actually quite good and I could see the potential. The people that used found imagery, however, obviously have a clear idea of what they want to create for the digipak which is good.

What changes will you make today based on what you've seen?
I shall add more information (as suggested).
I'd also like to maybe add some hand drawn illustrations into my digipak as I haven't seen anyone else do this yet and I think it will fit in with the band's music.

No comments:

Post a Comment