Monday 8 March 2010

Digipak Cover Idea



This is one of my digipak front cover idea's I created on Photoshop using an image I took a while ago and a tree stencil I found online. The font needs a bit of working on, however i'm keen on the positioning, colour and size. as you can see I used the title of au Revoir Simone's latest album as I think it fits in well with the concept and ideas we've had for this project.
I'm not sure if I like it yet, but it's one possible idea. I like the simplicity of it though, and I think the colours fit the songs and the Band well.


The image of the tree also relates into our music video as our band performance is set around a tree with lights and wonderland props. However I may change the background image to something like fairylights - just so it fits in better with our video.

This is the photo I used as the background image of the tree. It's my own photo which I took last year on my father's Canon EOS 450D - so no copy right issues there.





Screen grab of work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment