Tuesday 2 March 2010

2.03.10

Today was spent capturing all the footage we have onto Final Cut Express and beginning the editing process. as we had so much footage our first lesson was spent capturing and second we started to edit. We placed our track on the timeline then synced up all the run through of the song we had, we did this by using markers which made the process of doing this a lot easier. We begun to build up from this, unfortunately Emma and I discovered that we’re missing a whole take through of the song from the Tea Party however there’s not much we can do about it now.

After the lesson, I was planning to go home but ended up helping Elliott and Sven out with their last minute footage... They didn’t ask me to help or anything but I’d like to think I was of use :) – I shot one scene for them which I hope is good and use able.

Ideally on Thursday I'd like to take some photo's for our Digipak and Friday I'll spend the day the editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment