Monday 8 March 2010

Final Digipak?

This is my digipak I made using the front cover idea I had. I used this still from our footage and faded it over the top of the teal background, I did this for the back cover and the side fold. I then used the image I used as the background of the tree on the front cover as the inside of my digipak. My digipak also includes two disc's - the first is the album 'Still Night, Still Light' and the second a bonus dvd of the making of 'Shadows' and an exclusive interview with the band, I think this would really appeal to Au Revoir Simone fans. On the back cover of the digipak I have included a bar code and the label Moshi Moshi, which is Au Revoir Simone's UK record label.


Fold/Back cover/Front cover




Tray two/Fold/Tray one




(Click on pictures for larger images)

I understand that a few people are making like lyric books as an extra however I decided not to do this as my digipak features an extra bonus dvd which is better in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment