Saturday 13 March 2010

This image was a real influence on me and my ideas for this project, I found it at the beginning of the project and it helped me create my treatment for Shadows. My group really thought that my idea based around the photo had potential and thus we came up with the pitch to get the song. I think it’s interesting to see how we took this and created something our own with it which best fit our ideas and style we were going for.
(Our footage is a screen grab so doesn't look as good as the found imagery photo)

The image I found is a lot more open with larger props (furniture) whereas our video is in more of a tight space – I think this works to our advantage as our props are smaller and there would have been too much open space if we had used a different location, which visually wouldn’t have looked as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment